Clear and concise financial counsel for Charities and Not For Profit (NFP) organisations.
The Independent Financial Advisers at Clarity Wealth Management LLP understand the unique fiscal and legal challenges that you face as a charity or not for profit organisation. We know that when it comes to setting your financial objectives and putting in place strategies to achieve them, you cannot compromise your charitable purpose.
We offer specialist guidance to your organisation, your trustees and board members, so that you can confidently and competently fulfill your financial goals and, at the same time, comply with current legislation, charity commission guidance and best practice.
We also understand that NFP organisations are established for a variety of reasons and that, accordingly, there can be no ‘one size fits all’ approach to managing your money and making investment decisions. That is why we will, when working with you, truly get to know you as individuals and as an institution so that we can provide you with the tailor-made tools you need to make wise financial choices.
We will set you off on the right track at the outset and will be with you for the long-haul to make sure that you are always heading in the right direction and have the best chance of long term charitable influence.
So, in practical terms, what can we actually help you with? In no particular order we can:
- Develop trustee awareness of funding and financing sources so that they can ensure the financial stability of your organisation.
- Make sure that you know how to fund your workforce within your charitable constraints.
- Explain to you what is meant by the term ‘reserves’, help you work out whether you need reserves and work with you to develop a reserves policy should you need one.
- Ensure you know what you need to do when it comes to your annual accounting and reporting responsibilities.
- Help you put into place measures to minimise the risks of insolvency.
- Advise you on the applicable law and standards of good practice when it comes to making payments to employees, trustees and other connected persons.
- Point you in the right direction so that you wisely invest the organisation’s assets.
We are confident that you really will benefit from our strategic recommendations . We can afford you the peace of mind that is only possible to achieve when you know that you are doing all that you possibly can to maximise your charity’s income now and long into the future.