The stuff you need to know:
- Jason is Clarity’s founding Partner
- He has more than 20 years’ experience as an adviser in the corporate-commercial, financial and banking sector
- Jason spends a lot of his time assisting high net worth individuals and, as an associate of the Kinder Institute (www.kinderinstitute.com), has a holistic approach to Financial Life Planning
- Jason’s strength lies in is his ability to see the ‘end result’; he takes time to get to know each and every one of his clients on an individual level so that the advice he gives is both personalised and structured towards helping his clients realize their dreams.
The stuff you want to know:
- Jason is married to Gemma
- When he is not at work, Jason is kept on his toes by his young twin children
- He can also, from time to time, be found helping out at his wife’s beauty salon, either cleaning or manning the phones!
- Jason is a keen Tottenham fan and is ever hopeful of Premier League success
- He admits to enjoying a glass or 2 of wine, preferably of the pink variety, and ideally sat somewhere by the sea
- And when asked what he would do if he was down to his last £10, Jason’s reply was that “he couldn’t have been doing his job very well!”