The stuff you need to know:
- Jason is Clarity’s founding Partner.
- He has more than 25 years’ experience as an adviser in the corporate-commercial, financial and banking sector.
- Jason spends a lot of his time assisting high net worth individuals and, as an associate of the Kinder Institute (www.kinderinstitute.com), where your “Financial Plan” is the foundation for the journey and talking in “Plain English” is the chosen language.
- He has developed his career by enhancing his knowledge within Behavioural Finance and educates his clients to ensure they don’t make “Big Money Mistakes” and this allows them to live their best life possible with the funds they have available.
- Jason’s strength is to break down the misconceptions around money and he will tell you “what you need to know, and that maybe not what you want to know” as he believes in an open and honest transparent relationship with mutual respect at its core.
The stuff you want to know:
- Jason is married to Gemma
- When he is not at work, Jason is kept on his toes by his young twin children
- He can also, from time to time, be found helping out at his wife’s beauty salon, either cleaning or manning the phones!
- Jason is a keen Tottenham fan and is ever hopeful of Premier League success
- He admits to enjoying a glass or 2 of wine, preferably of the pink variety, and ideally sat somewhere by the sea
- And when asked what he would do if he was down to his last £10, Jason’s reply was that “he couldn’t have been doing his job very well!”
Jason Mountjoy is certified by Clarity Wealth Management LLP, under the terms of The Senior Managers and Certification Regime, for dealing in or arranging investments with clients, including retail and professional clients and eligible counterparties.